About Dr. Rohit Panchal
Dr. Rohit Panchal practices patient-centered, evidence-based medicine in a friendly and compassionate environment, providing comprehensive care to adult patients with pulmonary and sleep diseases. He specializes in COPD, asthma, pulmonary hypertension and sleep apnea, considering each patient’s unique needs to provide individualized care. Dr. Panchal has been in practice for over a decade and is board-certified in pulmonary, critical care, internal and sleep medicine.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, NHL Municipal Medical College, Gujarat University, India
- Residency, Internal Medicine, VS General Hospital, Gujarat, India
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ
- Fellowship, Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, University Hospital, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Internal and Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physician
- American Association of Sleep Medicine
- A young man with cough, an abnormal chest radiograph and multiple skin lesions; Cleveland Clin J Med 2006 Mar;73 (3):273-80.
- “Progressive dyspnea and pleuritic chest pain” Case & Comment. Patient Care 2000; 23: 109-110.
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Rohit Panchal's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory