"Since joining Cherokee Lung and Sleep Specialists in 2013, I remain committed to addressing the diverse needs of pulmonary and critical care patients in Cherokee County and throughout Northwest GA.
I think that by educating patients about the diseases they have, they will feel empowered to not be limited by their illnesses. I am also always educating myself, staying current in peer-reviewed scientific literature, new techniques, and approaches to
provide the best care possible.
By providing individualized attention and treatment strategies for each patient, we can work together to get them feeling and living better."
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Doctor of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Fellowship, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, 2010; Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians, Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Haack MR, Kalil AC, Murphy PJ, Bailey KL. Pilot Study Of Procalcitonin As A Novel Marker Of Pulmonary Exacerbation In Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patients. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 187;2013:A2068
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Matthew Haack's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory