Dr. Abhishek Krishna specializes in providing advanced diagnostics and patient-centered care for patients with respiratory illnesses. A graduate with honors of the Rajiv Gandhi University School of Medicine, he strives to create a stress free and caring
environment for his patients. Dr. Krishna’s experience includes minimally invasive thoracic procedures, such as, endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS), bronchoscopy and navigational bronchoscopy. Having developed a special interest in treating patients
with poorly controlled asthma and COPD, he prides himself in offering his patients access to the most recent advances in pulmonary medicine. Dr. Krishna’s goal is to provide each patient with the best quality of care available by ensuring they
have the necessary tools to be well informed about their illness.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA Residency, Internal Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Fellowship, Sleep Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Internal and Sleep Medicine American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Krishna Publications
Nuclear Imaging to Detect Diaphragmatic Perforation as a Rare Complication of Microwave Ablation.
Cull S, Khneizer G, Krishna A, Muzaffar R, Gadani S, Jamkhana Z.
Case Rep Critical Care. 2017
- Bronchodilator Response in FVC Is Larger and More Relevant Than in FEV1 in Severe Airflow Obstruction.
Quanjer PH, Ruppel GL, Langhammer A, Krishna A, Mertens F, Johannessen A, Menezes
AMB, Wehrmeister FC, Perez-Padilla
R, Swanney MP, Tan WC, Bourbeau J.
Chest. 2017 May.
- Meningitis retention syndrome.
Krishna A, Devulapally P, Ghobrial I.
J Community Hosp Intern Med Perspect. 2012 Apr 30.
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Abhishek Krishna's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory